Hydrogen Project Manager (Argentina)
- Develop a green hydrogen plant in Argentina using hybrid wind and PV technologies, as well as electrolyze storage,
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders and deliver results to successfully implement the Green Hydrogen plant, starting from greenfield development,
- Secure lands for the project by signing lease agreements and obtaining necessary permits to gain ready to build status,
- Collaborate closely with local partners and the headquarters of Green Capital.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the renewable energy industry in Argentina.
- Familiarity with the procedures, regulations, and market dynamics of large-scale PV and Wind energy projects.
- Excellent command of the English language for effective daily communication.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders and team members.
- Independent work style with high organizational skills.
- Proactive approach and unwavering commitment to project success.
- Willingness to travel as needed for business purposes.
- Work in a rapidly developing company co-creating the market in the renewable energy sector
- Work on interesting and modern investment projects in the industry of the future, with the support of a professional and energetic team,
- The ability to implement your own ideas,
- A large real impact on the company’s development,
- Great development opportunities.